Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh the stressful lives we lead......

Sorry to start a blog and then drop out of existence. I've been finding it tremendously stressful trying to put together lessons with barely a 3rd of the resources I need. What would you do if you had to teach on the Council of Trent with one worksheet and an activity for which you lack the required books? Did I mention this is for 3rd-5th grade? But there's an extra 2nd grader and her 6th grade sister in the class as well?


Yeah.



You see what I'm up against. Add in a crushing amount of emotional/life stress and you've got me right now. Curled up in the fetal position and wishing I could spend a week someplace like the Post Ranch Inn . I do exaggerate some, but I've never before broken down crying before someone's birthday party because I just couldn't handle anymore people.

So there you have it. Blogging hiatus explained. Hopefully things will rapidly straighten themselves out and I will again attempt to write something of substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment