Wednesday, October 3, 2012

If you've seen my sanity, would you please direct it back towards Alabama?

My apologies for the blogging hiatus. There's this thing called depression that occasionally comes along and eats my brain cells, and then I have to wait for my head to get back to normal. It's been better lately, but I think somehow counseling triggered another rough patch. Seriously, I must have memory issues because I had honestly forgotten what it was like to be this tired all. the. time. It's like I'm trying to think and move through a huge bowl of jello. You can see roughly where you need to go and what you need to do, but suddenly everything just feels like a huge slog. I've got counseling and a chat with the pastor coming up soon though, so I'm hoping to get through this current patch soon.

Thanks for bearing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment