Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And the diagnosis was....

Well, that was a longer blogging hiatus than expected :( Basically, as soon as the sleepies started going away life kicked into high gear getting ready for out of town guests. On the plus side though I have a perfectly ducky little guest bedroom now! It took lots of thrift store hunting and a few coats of paint, but I got it all put together in two rather long weeks of painting furniture at 11pm. It's now one of my favorite rooms in the house - lots of blues and greys to calm down the multicolored chaos in the rest of my house with little pops of orange and purple just to remind people that this is my house after all :) What can I say? I loves the colors.

Anyway, my doc said my fatigue should go away in 18-20 years or once the kid heads off to college. Yep, I'm pregnant! Need to post a picture soon, but not having a scanner makes that a little harder. Anyway, I'm at 20ish weeks and muddling along. And with that said I've got a chiro appointment and better be getting along. Hopefully blogging hiatus will be over. Hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. Since I have been stalking your blog for so long, I figured this was as good a time as any to comment. So excited for you! Its been quite a journey.:-)
    Blessings on you and your growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following you for YEARS, back when you were newly married, just starting your old blog, blah, blah. I cannot believe this news!!! WOW, God Bless you! Stay healthy and Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Congrats! Oh, and even though I don't have kids, I really doubt that the fatigue ends when they leave the house.

    ReplyDelete