Friday, February 1, 2013

Art of Virtue

Ignore the video because it has absolutely nothing to do with the song, but this song has consistently been one of my favorite Pandora picks for the past couple months. I can't help but smile when it comes up because it's not every day you hear such a catchy little domestic sermon. It's almost like a good girl anthem for us indie/folk women :)





You can find more of her stuff here if you're interested: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/AdrienneYoung . The album this song came from looks pretty good. It's on my "need to buy" list.

(And yeah, I don't why anyone would think otherwise, but nobody asked, bribed, or otherwise persuaded me to write this post. I just thought it was so neat to find a song actually titled "Art of Virtue." It's a far cry from what the Rihanna's and Katy Perry's are putting out today.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment